Looking for something off the lot? Check out what we currently have available below.
20' Tiny House Trailer
$8200 CAD / $6750 USD
We’ve got a 20′ tiny house trailer with decking installed, ready to build your tiny home on! We’re selling it below our cost for a quick sale – the price is $8200 CAD ($6750 USD), taxes and fees included. The trailer is custom designed for tiny homes and built by Rainbow Trailers, with decking installed already by our team so it’s ready to build on.
Our total cost: $9258 CAD
Sale price: $8200 CAD ($6750 USD)
If you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask.
24' Blue Heron Tiny Home
$85,000 CAD / $68,000 USD
Propane appliances, a composting toilet, and a Morso wood stove make the Blue Heron your first step towards the independent lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of without sacrificing style.
- Custom 24’ dual-axle 14,000lb GVW trailer
- Morso wood stove with glass door
- Glass surround shower
- 7.2cuft stainless steel fridge
- Unique propane range
- Recessed LED lighting
- Fir beamwork and cedar ceiling
- Custom staircase with storage
- Soft-closing drawers and cupboards throughout
- Full custom closet in the bathroom
- External accessory propane BBQ tether
- Precision Temp RV-550 NSP propane on-demand water heater
- Separett Villa 9210 12V composting toilet
- Combo washer/dryer unit in bathroom
- Optional full solar panel and battery system available,
inquire for more details
24' Tiny House Shell
$32,000 CAD / $25,000 USD
Looking to build your own tiny home but not sure where to start? This home was a custom build for a small family who’s life plans have changed and can no longer do the Tiny Home lifestyle. Interested? Get in touch to make an offer!
This level 2 shell is constructed on a 24’ dual axel (14,000lb GVW) trailer. The home is 8’5” wide and 13’5” tall. The exterior is complete and the inside is open framing – a blank canvas for the true DIY’ers. The hardy plank siding was chosen to remove any need for exterior maintenance, along with the charcoal tin roof. A large skylight sits over the main living space between two framed lofts (a master and a secondary). Not quite what you're looking for? Almost any modifications can still be made at this stage. Get in touch with us to see what we can do.